Tuesday, November 28, 2006

19 yr old KID .


loves insulting ppl .
calling ppl dogs .

& ya ,
always thinks that she's right ,
& when ppl say wad they feel ,
they get labelled as a DOG .

oh my my ,
she has DOGS as frens .
can't believe it .

sigh .
welcome ppl to tag at her board if thr's any unhappiness ,
but she end up blocking IP ?
dun believe ?
i always have a picture to support what i said .
i print-screened it down already .
hahahhaha .

humans are so contradicting .



WELL ,
im not trying to act PUNK or GANGSTER here .
did i even mention a single word of vulgarity ?
i cant recall of any ..

& wad did u say ?
" bring it on to RL " ?
oh my .
how can i do that when i DON'T even noe u in RL ?

i guess i dun even want to .


hmmm .
weird .
u posted saying u want ME to identify myself ,
but how can i when u BANNED my IP ?
u onli wanna make me look like ive being ,
like what childish word u use , PWNED ,
right ?
cause ive been tagging & tagging,
& suddenly i jus vanish cause im unable to reply .
well .
ure stupid .
thr isnt only ONE com that has an IP address .
im working in a office .
thr's internet usage .
dumbo .

- i suddenly remember u once tagged using the name "DUMBO"
suits u . ^^

since u removed me of ur LINKS category .
tink i better do so too .
i dun wan ppl to noe i once associated with ppl like u .
PUI *



oh ya ,
i still have the erm ,
' LEAVING NOTE ' u sent me when ur ONLINE bf ditch u .
guess one day i shall just post it here .
what ya tink ?


hehe .
:D

No comments: